1. I'll be performing a young acoustic set for the contestants and observers at lunchtime.
2. This'll be my first time doing an acoustic thing. I'm excited. I'm calling this one, Acoustic Soda. Refreshingly cool ka.
3. I hope to be one of these Startup entrepreneurs one day, the entire concept sounds like mad fun.
Three more things:
1. Startup Weekend is a global platform sponsored in part by Google for Entrepreneurs and has had countless success stories around the world. The goal of the 54-hour weekend event is to invite participants to buy a ticket and come through and develop their business idea/plan in teams, competing for a prize which is awarded to the winning team with the best business plan at the end of the weekend.
2. Essentially, the goal is to conceive, develop and launch a company by the end of the weekend. An important part of this process is the involvement and guidance of mentors who are established in the business community to help assist participants as they work on their business plans.
3. Startup Weekend Harare, which will take place from November 21-23 at the end of Global Entrepreneurship Week at Hypercube Hub, Harare.